You hear a joke. You see a long-time friend or colleague. You start to smile, but suddenly stop as you realize your crooked teeth will show. Would you like to straighten your smile discreetly and quickly? At White Eagle Family Dentistry in Naperville, Dr. Joon Sun offers clear Invisalign aligners. These customized appliances have been changing smiles--and lives--for decades. They could help you, too.
How Invisalign works
The short answer is Invisalign works well. If your imaging and examination with Dr. Sun at White Eagle Family Dentistry in Naperville shows your teeth would respond your Invisalign treatment may begin. Each Invisalign pair snaps perfectly and snugly onto top and bottom teeth.
Aligners are easily removed, maintained and comfortably worn for the required 20 to 22 hours a day. As you move through your treatment sequence, you change pairs every week. Each pair moves your teeth in particular ways, and in the end, your smile is well-aligned, healthy and attractive.
Benefits of Invisalign treatment
Invisalign is very versatile in how it transforms teen and adult smiles. Treatment with Invisalign:
- Takes about half the time of traditional metal, ceramic or lingual braces (typically, Invisalign patients have their new smiles in 9 to 18 months)
- Really is unnoticeable because the aligners are crystal clear and smooth
- Is convenient with no lengthy or painful adjustments at the dentist's office
- Works well with your busy life (just remove your aligners when you have an important social event or professional presentation)
- Doesn't change what you eat or drink (enjoy your usual choices, but avoid darkly-colored beverages or remove your aligners when you consume them)
- Helps a wide range of smile alignment problems such as underbite, overbite, overject, gaps, crowding and others
When you complete your treatment, you may wear a custom-made retainer or one of your aligners at night as Dr. Sun prescribes.
Find out more
To learn more about Invisalign clear aligners, please contact White Eagle Family Dentistry to arrange a consultation with Dr. Joon Sun and her friendly team. Phone (639) 978-9005.