Invisalign is the modern, discreet way to straighten your teeth
You want a straight, beautiful smile, but you don’t want to put up with wearing bulky, metal brackets and wires for a long period of time. Now, thanks to Invisalign, you can have a perfect on your own terms. Invisalign from your Naperville dentist will be virtually invisible to your friends. Only you and your dentist will know you are having orthodontic treatment. Dr. Joon Sun, of White Eagle Family Dentistry in Naperville, Illinois, wants to help you discover how Invisalign can give you the look you want and deserve.
Invisalign is the most modern, state-of-the-art treatment available to straighten your teeth. It gives you a beautiful, celebrity-like smile. The treatment is discreet and virtually invisible, but there are many other benefits. According to the makers of Invisalign, you can expect:
- Increased convenience, because you can take the appliance out when you want
- Increased comfort, because the appliance is smooth, contoured plastic with no metal to irritate your soft tissue
- Increased satisfaction, because you can eat the foods you love, without worrying about breakage
- Greater self-confidence, because your smile won’t be hidden under unsightly metal brackets and wires
- Improved dental health, because you can clean your teeth normally without using cumbersome tools
Dr. Sun will begin your Invisalign treatment by creating your first set of smooth plastic appliances, called aligners. You wear these for two weeks and then move on to another set of aligners. You change aligners every two weeks as your teeth gradually and comfortably move into alignment. Your Invisalign treatment will take between 9 to 15 months to complete. That’s it! No more uncomfortable brackets and wires! No more spending years wearing braces!
Like conventional braces, Invisalign can correct crowded, rotated or overlapping teeth. It can also correct major bite issues. This includes overbite, underbite, crossbite and open bite. The treatment can also close gaps and spaces between your teeth.
Get a straighter smile on your terms with Invisalign. Why settle for old methods of orthodontics when you can have modern, discreet teeth straightening? It’s time to call Dr. Joon Sun of White Eagle Family Dentistry in Naperville, Illinois and get started on your new smile with Invisalign. Call today and find out more!